CESARwas born in 1983 with the purpose of operating in the field of international cooperation for development, CESAR has considerably expanded its intervention fields, defining new competencies and diversifying its activities, mainly concerning planning, research, consulting and vocational training, both in the territorial and local development fields, and in food processing and environmental sectors. .
Europe Direct Umbria, hosted by CESAR, under the coordination of European Commission Representation in Italy (http://ec.europa.eu/europedirect/index_it.htm), is a centre of animation and information spreading information on topics of European interest at local level.
Other members are:City of Perugia, the City of Marsciano, the City of Deruta and two Italian important farmers’ trade unions: “Coldiretti Umbria” and the “Cia – Umbria”.
- CESAR has obtained the certification of its quality system according to the regulation UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
- • Accreditation by the REGIONE UMBRIA for the management of the projects funded by the Structural Funds related to the basic education, higher education and to continuing education (DD 2719 by the 31/03/2006)
- • Accreditation by CONAF(National Council of the Agronomists and Doctors of Forestery class) for the supply of refresher courses trainings requested by professional associations (resolution CONAF 619 of 12-13 December 2017).
- Accreditation by FOR.AGRI for the project development and management of trainings for companies who join the fund
- • Accreditation by the REGIONE UMBRIA for the management and advertiosing of intervention in Rural Development Plan actions.
- It was recognized by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs or EU projects of various kind (Erasmus +, Life, Horizon 2020, Europe Creative etc…).