This area of expertise is addressed to all public and private entities, local authorities, and in particular to associations and bodies interested in interacting in the process of European integration so that they can more easily benefit from the wide range of European community opportunities.
Especially CESAR offers:
- Information on all European opportunities and policy scenarios;
- Books and official texts published by EU institutions;
- Information on all EU opportunities and programmes.
In addition, the structure offers a valuable service of advice and technical-scientific assistance for the development of ideas and proposals, for the construction of partnerships, and for the subsequent presentation and coordination of projects.
Some of our projects:
- CEC – Community Engagement on Cohesion: it has tried to explain to the citizens how partnerships and negotiations operate, illustrating how the proposals that come from the territory as well can be listened to and can rise reflections in policymakers about the future European programming 2021-2027. It was financed by DG Regio.
- PLAYOUROPE: the project is the result of a collaboration between CESAR, A.Di.S.U. Umbria and L’officina musicale di Perugia. It consists in 30 radio broadcasts were that tell successful stories of projects financed by the European Structural Funds (ERDF and ESF). It was financed by the DG Regio.