CESAR offers its skills to Local Authorities, supporting them in different activities, including: planning, consulting, socio-economical surveys, entertainment activities, information, vocational training and event organization. Here are some of the activities that CESAR offers as a support for Local Authorities:
Projects and advertising
- Feasibility studies for the restoration and environmental requalification
- Economic planning and planning in the environmental field
- Plans for the development of environmentally friendly activities
- Studies and programs for nature conservation and biodiversity enhancement
- Forest management and management plans
- Natura 2000 Management Plans
- Protected areas management plans
- Environmental impact studies.
- Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Incidence Assessments.
- Analysis, evaluation and biological monitoring of areas at environmental risk.
- Agenda 21 Local Plans
- Environmental Certification according to Reg. EC 761/2001, “EMAS” or “UNI EN ISO 14001, for public and private entities.
- Rural Development Plans
- Design and execution of objective controls in agriculture, cadastral surveys and land use, inventories of agricultural production
- Design and development of territorial information systems, web systems
- Thematic cartography production
- Design, implementation, management of regional, national and community research projects (directorate-general for research, etc.)
- Support to planning for participation in regional calls concerning: rural development, environment, tourism, culture.
- Economic development plans for protected areas
- Socio-economic investigations for Park Authorities
- Socio-economic surveys to support local businesses
- Socio-economic surveys aimed at drafting the General Regulatory Plans, Territorial Development Plans and Trade Plans
- Planning and consultancy for territorial and local development plans / programs
- Preliminary investigations and analyzes for the preparation of the Territorial Urban Planning Plans
- Studies, research, complex designs (program contracts, supply chain contracts, etc.), for agro-industrial and agro-energy projects
- Feasibility studies, sector studies, business plans
- Development of development plans with market surveys
Animation / Information Activities
- Animation / Information Activities for schools
- Information and design services, on the policies of the European Union programs under the 2014-2020 RDP, the ERDF 2014-2020 Regional Operational Plan and the European Social Fund
- Planning and management of training interventions, based on calls issued by the Region of Umbria, within the European Social Fund, the Rural Development Program.
- Organization and management of events and shows for businesses, associations and citizens on community, agricultural, environmental, tourism and social issues