CESAR offers its expertise in counselling, both in the field of territorial and local development and in the agri-food and environmental sectors.
Within Rural Development, counselling activities concern:
- pre-feasibility analysis for the submission of sectoral and/or territorial projects for access to public funding;
- drafting of project proposals.
In addition, in support of public and private bodies, Italian and foreign, on environmental issues, CESAR offers support regarding:
- analysis, monitoring and evaluation of local development environmental projects;
- monitoring and management plans for protected areas and areas at environmental risk;
- feasibility studies and environmental assessments;
- voluntary environmental certification;
- environmentally friendly development plans.
Finally, also within the Community Policies, CESAR provides its expertise in consulting for the development of ideas and proposals, for the construction of the network of partners and for the possible subsequent presentation of projects, in various areas including:
- Environment and Agriculture, including the LIFE+ environment programme, as well as specific actions to promote the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP);
- Territorial cooperation;
- Cooperation programmes with third countries, including ENPI (European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument), IPA (Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance), TEMPUS.